Flexible, Certified, Professional
Years of Combined Experience
Our principals have a broad range of experience, much of it focused in the engineered-to-order manufacturing (EPC) sector. Working closely with clients to develop specific engineered solutions, we have led teams of up to 30 designers working on projects tailored to specific client requirements.
Years of Working as a Team
Our Services & Facilites
- We are a client-focused project-driven engineering consultancy.
- We specialize in industrial systems, machine design, fluid power, electrical and automation, we have extensive experience in purpose-built machine design in mobile, industrial and commercial applications.
- We’ve developed a robust phase gate design approach that allows for a low-cost up-front investment and ensures all project stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Utilizing our existing supply chain for welding, machining, and painting services, we focus on quality control, final assembly, and testing of all key Rockford projects under one roof.
- We stand behind all our designs with dedicated, aftermarket support.
Rockford and Fairfield
Together to serve you.
In October of 2019, Rockford Engineerings Works Ltd. acquired the Fairfield Machine Company located in Columbiana, Ohio.
Established in 1953, Fairfield Machine has grown to become the recognized leader in Pipe & Tube Handling and Finishing Equipment.
Hundreds of installations in the US and around the world have proven the reliability of Fairfield equipment.
Engineering, innovation and quality workmanship have kept Fairfield machines running reliably for generations. They are truly the workhorses of the industry. That’s why customers come back to us to renew their machines—a cost-effective solution to today’s production requirements.
Further supporting our clients
Rockford Automation specializes in the design, procurement, installation, programming & commissioning of a wide variety of components over multiple manufacturer platforms.
Our industrial automation staff are experienced in the design of new and retrofit electrical controls and automation systems in the Tube & Pipe, Steel, Manufacturing, Mining and Oil & Gas industries. We also participate in Hazard Assessments and Machine Safety and Interlock design.
We founded this initiative in order to provide our clients with dedicated automation support that complements Rockford’s mechanical equipment supply projects and products.
Leading this team is our Director of Automation, Garrett Maynes. Garrett has extensive Electrical & Automation experience in many fields including, but not limited to: Steel & Pipe, Oil & Gas, Mining & Minerals, and Manufacturing. Our team is well versed in the creation of electrical schematics and supporting documents, programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), selection of sensors and solenoids as well as motor controls using Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), Soft Starters and Full Voltage Starters.